Oct 20, 2021 | Removal Service
The globalization of the Internet during the 1990s forever changed the way we perceive the world, and marketing was no exception. In recent years, we have gone from considering websites as exclusive tools for brands to transforming them into spaces where consumers can interact with each other and give their opinion about their favorite – and not so favorite – products or services.
Today, online review sites are an essential for people and businesses. Leaving our reviews on Google, Facebook, Amazon, or Yelp is as common as chatting with our friends. How does this affect small businesses?
Online customer reviews increase conversion rates
New consumers have all kinds of information at their fingertips when making a purchase: reviews, recommendations, complaints, suggestions, and more. They no longer need to base their decisions on personal experience – now, they can read it all directly from previous consumers.
For you, this means the single most important thing that you can do right now to improve your marketing and attract new customers is to take control of online reviews.
In the past, traditional ads had two objectives:
- Convince your potential customer to acquire your product or service.
- Create an urgency to do it as soon as possible.
Why? Because in the traditional model, potential customers were not actively looking for what you offer, so it was more difficult to connect with them. You needed to generate urgency for them to consume before they got distracted by other things. Nowadays, when a potential customer looks online for a product or service, there is already a decision, need, or urgency behind their search. And thanks to how easy it is to access the internet from any mobile device these days, searching for recommendations online and fake negative reviews is the new normal.
90% of consumers consider positive reviews to be essential when making a purchase decision.
Businesses that allow customers to review products or services, and display those reviews next to their products, can increase their conversion rates because customers will feel more confident to spend their money.
Online reviews are an excellent customer service tool
Since Yelp added an option to respond to reviews in 2009, reviews have become an opportunity to establish meaningful relationships between brands and consumers. It has been proven that potential customers not only look at positive reviews but that they increasingly check the negative feedback too.
As a cardinal rule, don’t respond to negative reviews. Instead, try to completely remove them. On the other hand, respond to the positive reviews and let the public know that you’re there, that you listen to what they say, and build your business around them.
Take control of your online customer reviews
Today, “word of mouth” is online – even if you don’t participate in the conversation. The key to success in this digital age is learning to listen to and manage customer reviews to stay one step ahead of changing consumer trends and competition. However, just like online customer reviews, life can be unfair sometimes. The weight of reviews on a business’ reputation makes them the weapon of choice for unscrupulous competitors, resentful ex-employees, and even internet trolls.
In many cases, the only defense against these attackers and the fake reviews they enter is to delete their comments. Not only will it help you keep your reputation intact, but it will also improve your average score on those platforms that use a 5-star review system. Deleting fake reviews is a tricky and very time consuming task on every online platform, and many times they are unsuccessful. That is why we offer our specialized review removal services to all businesses, small and large.
Don’t let negative feedback affect your business!
Need help? We at Remove Bad Reviews are ready to remove those comments that negatively affect your business, and we’re ready to do it quickly, safely, and in a completely legal fashion. Contact us and we’ll be happy to help you take control of the situation. It’s as easy as clicking here.
Oct 15, 2021 | Removal Service
What is the Best Site for Doctor Reviews?
Having an online presence is a necessity for any modern business, and healthcare professionals are no exception to this reality. Patients turn to the Internet to research clinics and doctors before making a decision`. In fact, they trust reviews as much as personal recommendations! That is why it is so crucial for doctors to have en excellent rating on those review sites.
That’s why we’ve compiled some of the best sites for doctor reviews, where doctors can sign up to start building their digital reputation.
With over 30 million visits per month, HealthGrades is one of the most popular review websites for doctors in the U.S. They provide a 5-star review system and start weighing your profile as soon as you get your first review. This website aggregates information about providers from publicly available sources, both governmental and commercial. Your profile and ratings could already be there! In fact, we strongly recommend you check the website and claim your profile (if it exists), to make sure it stays free of negative reviews. The sooner you do this, the better!
HealthGrades also offers interesting content on their blog that is worth checking out for both patients and professionals.
This platform is rapidly gaining popularity among patients seeking a new healthcare professional or wanting to rate their current doctor. To date, it has over 9 million reviews and the number keeps growing!
One of its key points is that it allows users to search for doctors not only by specialty but also by which insurance they accept. This option has made it very popular among people looking to save on healthcare costs, without sacrificing the quality of care they receive.
Patients who write negative reviews in Vitals are often motivated by aspects related to customer care rather than the medical care itself. However, those reviews can be just as damaging to your professional reputation, and are very important have them removed. If you are wondering how to delete Vitals reviews contact Remove Bad Reviews today!
RateMDs offers a wide variety of interesting options for patients looking for a nearby healthcare professional, like the ability to filter their search by gender or doctors accepting new patients. Also, it shows a list of “top doctors near you” to patients as soon as they enter the website, where you can see a portrait, a 5-star rating system, and an excerpt of a recent review.
Another great feature that attracts patients is their forum: a place where patients can post questions and receive answers from other patients and even doctors.
Google My Business
The main attractiveness of Google My Business is that it ties directly into the Google Search Engine —the world’s largest and most popular search engine — and integrates perfectly with their other services, like Google Maps.
Just like in HealthGrades, Google uses publicly available data (especially patient reviews) to rate doctors. It may be worth checking to see if you already have a profile and claim it.
What info should you add to your online profile?
- An updated headshot: Customers are more likely to visit a profile with a photo over one with better ratings but no picture.
- Information on your specialty: People often look for specialized care for specific conditions. Be sure to add your specialty to your profile.
- Detail your education and experience: Ratings are not everything. Your credentials and certifications also play a part in a patient’s decision.
- Contact information: While most websites allow patients to reach doctors directly through their platform, it is always a good idea to offer other options. Be sure to keep the information updated.
- Be close and personal: Manners, friendliness, and attention play an important role in patient satisfaction. Present yourself not only as a healer but also as a caring, relatable professional.
- Maintain a healthy review rating: Ask your patients to review you on Google and monitor for fake bad reviews. Negative reviews need to be removed.
Don’t let negative reviews affect your reputation!
Even the best reputation can be crippled or even destroyed by a bad review, no matter how unfair, untrue, or inaccurate it may be. We at RemoveBadReviews.com specialize in helping professionals regain control over their online reputation. Have you received or discovered a bad review? Contact us!
Jun 27, 2021 | Removal Service
Digital transformation has enabled businesses to use an array of new technologies for their expansion.
It has transformed consumer habits highly, influencing the way users shop and vendors sell.
The new-age digital technologies have caused a shift in customer expectations enabling them to remain constantly connected with the seller and the seller’s business. Oftentimes not for the good of the seller or their business.
Why are customer reviews important?
Because new-age, advanced technologies have given rise to a pool of opportunities, customers now routinely digitally rate their customer experience.
These reviews do not always mean good. From an apps downloading platform to food reviews, feedback on e-commerce products, cabs, expert professional services.
Seemingly infinite array of essentially every product or service that is available to the end-user. Any negative review that is received becomes visible to the other customers.
Potential customers heavily depend on review sites to trust a brand.
Over ninety percent of online customers use reviews to make their decision of whether to buy the product or not.
How bad are negative reviews for your brand?
Businesses wish for good reviews on the internet, negative reviews affects the brand name in a much larger way.
However, as a business owner, you should be always prepared to receive negative reviews.
You must constantly keep a note of what do users read about your brand when they search you up.
In such a situation, to ensure potential users do not get trapped into fake negative reviews about your brand. Hiring a negative content removal service has turned out to be an essential tool for businesses.
Here are a few ways a negative review removal service can help:
- Removing fake reviews: Quite often business owners come across a situation where fake reviews alter their online reputation. Not only affecting their sales within the existing customers but also by, hampering the potential customer’s ability to trust the business entirely. RemoveBadReviews.com leverages its expertise to detect fake reviews which is one of the crucial steps and evaluations in removing negative content from Google search or from other platforms. Secondly, it is the practice of many businesses to attempt to sabotage their competitors by leaving false or fake reviews. If the review is legitimate and a business owner recognizes the customer who left the review, they may have a customer service representative contact them to try and rectify the issue and have the negative review removed.
- Fraudulent accounts: Because a legitimate negative content removal services possesses the knowledge and experience of working around bad reviews, they have the potential to identify which review goes against Google’s policies. Some of the Terms and Conditions are quite specific and are frequently violated by an online reviewer. Sometimes such negative reviews come from fraudulent accounts and this is a violation of the Terms and Conditions of essentially every platform. One way negative review removal services achieve removal of reviews is by spotting a fake reviewer who may likely post multiple reviews on the same day, usually incorporating very harsh words and low ratings. While these kinds of fraudulent reviews leave a devastating effect on the online brand presence. Nevertheless, there are ways to dispute and challenge the review when they go against Google’s policies or the policies of other platforms, such as TripAdvisor, Yelp, and a plethora of others. As many have learned, challenging a review on your own can be an exhausting, time consuming, frustrating, and usually fruitless effort. The system is simply not set up to make it easy to challenge a review once posted.
- Removing unwanted online content for food and health related services: Essentially all industries are highly affected by negative reviews. However, a few are especially so, such as hospitality, food and restaurants, e-commerce that provides wellness products, health and medical practitioners; and others where a negative review regarding hygiene and cleanliness is likely to deter users from using their product or service.
- Clearing the harmful noise and clutter: A reviewing platform is expected to offer transparent, immutable customer reviews. False, inaccurate, spiteful, intentionally damaging, or retaliatory reviews can be devasting to a business. The public can sometimes determine that a review is populated with components of a false review that is obviously intended to hurt your business by the competition in an effort to wrongly enhance their business. These reviews include content that is either excessively flattering to them or unconstructive to you. By eliminating the noise from unnecessary reviews, businesses can be confident that only genuine, quality reviews are a part of their online reputation. Internet and review removal companies help in filtering out unwarranted and inappropriate reviews to set the right expectations and demand cycle for potential customers.
Maximizing the Influence of Online Reviews
An online review is potentially the most powerful tool any business can employ and consumers overwhelmingly look forward to it before making a buying decision.
Given that most users choose now take the road to a specific product or service because of a review that they have read online, it is only imperative that businesses not surrender to the damage a false or unfair review can cause.
It is only right to showcase your genuine reviews and to remove the negative or unnecessary content from a reviewing platform.
Jun 27, 2021 | Removal Service
It’s not just an irate consumer, a competitor, or an unnecessarily demanding customer that a business owner needs to be aware of and concerned about writing a bad or negative review.
Employees or former employees can be equally damaging. Of course, as an owner or manager you’ll only want good reviews from your customers but the inevitable bad review is part of being in business.
Removing bad, negative, unfair, dishonest, fraudulent, and inaccurate reviews from customers or competitors has become essential to many businesses.
However, did you really ever think that you had to worry about bad reviews coming from a former, or even current employee, and that your business could be hurt by their review?
Well, in this day and age of the internet and the ability for anyone, even those who are wrong and cloaked behind a veil of cyber anonymity, have the power to exercise power over you and your business, every review matters.
The Impact of Employee Reviews
There are websites dedicated to allowing employees to rate and grade their employers.
Regardless of whether the reviewer has been a horrible employee, stolen from you, wasn’t following the rules and guidelines of your business, or a host of other reasons for their termination, they still can and do write bad reviews.
They do make a difference. The reason is that they can cast a negative and ugly image of you and your company to the public.
Social consciousness is surely a factor in many customer’s decision about which business to support.
If they read that a company is harassing its employees, doesn’t have fair labor practices, doesn’t pay fair wages, doesn’t care about their staff, is greedy, or is the cause of a plethora of other gripes or criticisms, it makes many consumers leery of frequenting the business.
The Influence of Employee Review Websites
Sites such as Indeed.com or Glassdoor.com are specifically dedicated to employee reviews.
Because of the strength and the frequency of the sites, they frequently appear very high atop the Google and other search engines.
This is especially important because when a potential customer opens your page on Google, these review ratings are often right on the first page where all potential customers see them.
With the short attention span of so many consumers on the internet, many simply jump off your page if they see a bad overall review rating, whether it comes from a customer review site such as Google, TripAdvisor, or Yelp or an employee review site such as Indeed or Glassdoor.
Even though each site may speak to a separate audience, the bad overall review rating may be all that they see.
Limitations of Online Reputation Management (ORM) Services
Most Online Reputation Management (ORM) services don’t actually remove bad reviews.
They attempt to suppress them or push them down so they are no longer on the first page. Even if successful however, the bad review remains.
Businesses understandably request and greatly desire the complete removal of a bad review.
Research will reflect that only an extremely small number of companies know how to provide this service legitimately.
It is imperative that if a company provides this service that they guarantee that you won’t be billed until or unless the review is removed.
They should be willing to back up their claims. Most don’t. If they do, you are likely on a better path for success.
Business owners or managers often wonder; How do we even respond when Indeed reviews are anonymous ? Are anonymous Glassdoor reviews permissible?
Well, quite simply the answer is, yes. Which makes it all the more difficult and frustrating for the business owner who doesn’t even know who he/she is responding to or to what specifically.
That’s why removing a negative review is so important.
To remove Indeed review or reviews or to remove Glassdoor review or reviews is often the only line of defense that a business owner has against an untrue, defamatory, or retaliatory negative review from a past or present employee.
Very few companies have the skill, expertise, or knowledge as to how to delete Indeed review or reviews. The same applies to whether it’s possible to delete a Glassdoor review or reviews.
Finding the Right Reputation Management Partner
It is imperative to locate a company you can trust, who provides a guarantee that no payment is due until success is achieved, and who utilizes legitimate means to have such bad and negative reviews deleted from past or present employees.
Many anonymous reviews may not have even been written by an actual employee but rather by a competitor.
It is not beyond some competitors to dissuade a good possible employee from joining your company by posting a false bad review under the pretenses of being an employee. Removal is likely your best defense.